Yamaha 15~HP Outboard Motor
Our 362-cc 15-hp portable features a SOHC in-line, two-cylinder design. Yamaha 15~HP Outboard Motor Its single carburetor and CDI Microcomputer Ignition System make it one of the most fuel-efficient in its class. At just 111 pounds, it’s suitable for lightweight craft such as aluminum fishing boats, tenders and inflatables.
Bulk Distributor Yamaha 15~HP Outboard Motors Online
- Efficient Power: The F25, F20 and F15 all feature a two-valve-per-cylinder, single-overhead-camshaft design that provides better breathing and more power.
- Optimum Performance: An optimally balanced crankshaft and labyrinth exhaust deliver smooth power, while Microcomputer Ignition adjusts timing to maintain maximum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions
- Streamlined Intake: An intake silencer and manifold on the F20 and F15 result in more direct airflow, for minimum noise and maximum power.
- Responsive Acceleration: An acceleration pump on the F20 and F15 gives the engine the fuel it needs–when it needs it–like during rapid throttle advance. This ensures responsive acceleration.
Cheap HQ Yamaha Outboard Motors Near Me
- Optimal Operation: CDI Microcomputer Ignition monitors throttle position, engine speed and atmospheric conditions in order to precisely adjust ignition timing under all conditions for optimum ignition performance, ensuring smooth and reliable operation.
- Wet Sump: A pressurized oil delivery system incorporates a compact and durable oil pump to keep all of the moving parts of their SOHC systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- Engine Warning System: Protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha Portable four-stroke outboards.
Wholesale Yamaha Outboard Motors Suppliers
- Max Maneuverability: A 45-degree steering angle in each direction means great maneuvering potential.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- Portability and Storage: Incredible light weights, built-in resting pads and carry handles, an easy oil retention system and an optional folding tiller handle, allow for easy carrying and on-side storage without oil leakage or cowling scuffs.
Cheap Bulk Exporter Yamaha 15~HP Outboard Motor Online, Where To Order 15~HP Yamaha Outboard Motors Online